As of December 13th, cricket is suspended.
What to bring
- Sports equipment is not available. Participants must bring equipment for their designated activity.
- Pre-registration is required to participate. Online registration closes one hour before start time.
- Reservations can vary from 1 to 1.5 hours depending on activity selected
- Activity reservations have limited spaces.
- Please arrive dressed for your activity reservation.
- Washrooms are available.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time and leave the facility immediately after your reservation time ends.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently during your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain 2 metres away from others.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from visiting City facilities.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. To cancel, call 403-309-8411.
- Sports equipment for your activity
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle