Indoor fitness classes have been suspended as of December 13th.
What to bring
- Pre-registration is required to participate. Drop-ins are not permitted. Online registration closes one hour before start time.
- Participants must be 18 years of age to access fitness rooms
- No access to change rooms; arrive dressed to work out. Washrooms are available.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time and leave the facility immediately after your reservation time ends.
- Please follow directional signage when moving around the space.
- Please sanitize each piece of equipment before and after use with the sanitizer provided.
- Not all fitness equipment is available. This includes skipping ropes, stability balls, tubes and weight plates
- Super setting on more than one piece of equipment is not permitted
- Please use only the open lanes on the indoor track to ensure physical distancing
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Registrations are non-transferable
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently during your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain 2 metres away from others.
- Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from visiting City facilities.
- You may cancel your registration up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. To cancel, call 403-309-8411.
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle (pre-filled)
- Sweat towel, if needed