Currently only low intensity fitness activities are being offered
Low intensity activities refers to activities that are not focused specifically on cardio, which have a low rate of respiration.
What to bring
- Pre-registration is required to participate. Drop-ins are not permitted. Online registration closes one hour before start time.
- Masks are mandatory during low intensity activity
- Activities have limited spaces.
- Limited access to change rooms based on room capacities; arrive dressed for your designated activity. Washrooms are available.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time and leave the facility immediately after your reservation time ends.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Registrations are non-transferable
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently during your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain 3 metres away from others.
- Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from visiting City facilities.
- You may cancel your registration up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the activity reservation start are not refundable. To cancel, call 403-309-8411.
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle