*Access to the soccer pavilion will be through the Field House doors located by the elevator.
What to bring
- Sports equipment is not available. Participants must bring equipment for their activity (soccer, lacrosse, baseball etc)
- Pre-registration is required to participate. Only 1 member of the household is required to register.
- ID (driver’s license) is required for all adults to verify they are from the same household.
- All activity reservations are for 1 hour.
- Reservations are non-transferable
- Please arrive dressed for your activity, change rooms are not available.
- Washrooms are available
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time and leave the facility immediately after your reservation time ends.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain at least 3 metres away from other household members and staff.
- Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must refrain from visiting City facilities.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. To cancel go to www.reddeer.ca/cancel and complete the fillable fields. You can also call 403-309-8411.
- Sports equipment for your activity (soccer ball, lacrosse stick/ball, baseball bat/ball/glove etc)
- Driver’s License (ID to verify address)
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle