Household Gymnasium and Field House Activty Reservations
What to bring
- Sports equipment is not available. Each household must bring their own equipment for their designated activity. This includes racquets, golf clubs, balls, badminton birdies, etc. Preschool toys are available for children under 6 when booking the Preschool Toys Activity Reservation.
- Pre-registration is required to participate. Only 1 member of the household is required to register.
- ID (driver’s license) is required for all adults to verify they are from the same household.
- All activity reservations are for 1 hour.
- Reservations are non-transferable
- Please arrive dressed for your activity.
- Washrooms are available
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time and leave the facility immediately after your reservation time ends.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain at least 3 metres away from other household members and staff.
- Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must refrain from visiting City facilities.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. To cancel go to www.reddeer.ca/cancel and complete the fillable fields. You can also call 403-309-8411.
- Sports equipment for your activity
- Driver’s License (ID to verify address)
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle, no food or drink (other than water) allowed in the Field House or Gymnasium