Arena/Setters Activity Reservations
- Sports equipment is not available to rent. Participants must bring equipment for your designated activity. This includes skates, helmet (recommended) hockey stick (if allowed), etc.
- Pre-registration is required to participate. Online registration closes one hour before start time.
- Each reservation time slot varies by facility.
- Activities have limited spaces.
- Limited access to change rooms based on room capacities; arrive dressed for your designated activity. Washrooms are available.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently during your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain 2 metres away from others.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- Anyone feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from visiting City facilities.
- You may cancel your registration up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. To cancel, visit https://www.reddeer.ca/cancel.
What to bring
- Sports equipment for your activity
- Water bottle