- Pre-registration is required to participate. Online registration closes one hour before the start time.
- Zoom class link will be sent out at least 1 hour prior to class start to the email account used to register.
- Please be sure your free Zoom account is set up prior to class start. Zoom accounts can be set up at www.zoom.us/signup.
- Please login 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled start to ensure that there are no technical issues and to ask the instructor any questions you may have before class begins. Once class begins the instructor will not be available to assist with technical/login issues.
- Please “Mute” yourself once class has started.
- Please ensure your home workout space is clear of obstructions and tripping hazards.
- For cardio & strength classes, it is recommended athletic running shoes be worn. Yoga, Fusion and stretching classes can be done in bare feet.
- Equipment may be used, but the instructor will give options for those who do not have any. Equipment is not required.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- You may cancel your registration up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. Cancellations can be done online or by calling 403-309-8411.
- Recording of these classes is not permitted.
What you need
- Indoor Shoes
- Water bottle
- Sweat towel
- Mat or Towel
- Dumbbells, Resistance Bands or Weighted Household Items
Acknowledgement of Risk
By registering, the participant and/or legal guardian of the participant accepts the risks of physical injury consistent with the program and services in which they are registered and waives any claim for injury arising therefrom. Participants are expected to follow all safety precautions and to use appropriate protective equipment as outlined by the program/service provider and/or instructor. If you have questions about specific risks involved in the program or activity you are registered in, please contact 403-309-8411.